Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Think about it!


I found out that the boy who died in the car wreck Friday night was drunk, and high on pills. I don't understand why people do this, knowing the possible outcome. Such a waste of life. Their own, as well as everyone else on the road they put at risk. I made a tag for the occasion, to post here. Think before you do something people. Think about that innocent baby in his carseat, about that mother of three driving home, or that father to be on a business trip. It is not just your life you destroy when you drink and drive.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! This is something more people need to think about.

    Come on, people....what if it were your child, niece, nephew, cousin or family member that was lost to a drunk who should have never been behind the wheel?

    This is a topic that is near and dear to me. I so appreciate you spreading the word on this.!

    I'm now following you! ;)

    ReplyDelete