Saturday, September 15, 2007

further explaining my blog title


Here is an example of why I am insane! Today has been a very bad day. Andy woke up at 2:30 this morning screaming and crying. I went in there and got him and brought him to my bed. Then he starts screaming louder and will not let me hold him or even touch him. I keep asking what is wrong, but he just keeps screaming no way. This goes on for about 30 minutes and then he cuddled up to me and went back to sleep. The doorknobs in our home are not knobs, they are handles like on french doors. I take off the hall doorknob when I go to bed so the kids have to wake me before they get in the living room or kitchen.Works great for the twins when Aaron goes to school. This morning Aaron takes off Angie's doorknob, uses it to open the hallway door, and they proceed to destroy my house. My couch was in front of the tv, my coffee table in front of the hall door. There are about 20 juice boxes scattered about that they had drank. In Angie's room, there is juice squirted everywhere, and my whole bag of baby wipes are scattered in it where she apparently tried to clean it up. So after a lot of screaming, I go get coffee and go out to smoke. Aaron had also opened the balcony door, and all my cigarettes were scattered on the ground downstairs, where they threw them off one by one. Then I see a ball of hair in my flower pot, pick it up, it is Angie's. After further investigation, I discover that Aaron has cut not only her hair, but his own and Andy's. That was just the morning. I woke up with a headache, and it has not let up since, wonder why??

No comments:

Post a Comment