Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome to my world

I am a stay at home mom of three little monsters! My oldest, Aaron is seven and in the second grade. Then I have Angie, and Andy, my three year old twins. Yes, they are twins, and I will just say God definately has a sense of humor! As a child I always thought having twins would be so cool, yeah right! Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade them for anything, but man, it has been hard! I am married to a (mostly) wonderful man, Willie. He is a Staff Sergeant in the US Air Force, currently serving in Iraq. I am very proud of him, and have the utmost respect for all of our American soldiers. We are currently stationed at Spangdahlem AB, Germany. What can I say, living in a foreign country has its ups and downs. It is really neat to have the opportunity to explore Europe, on someone else's dime. On the other hand, I miss the USA. Many things I used to take for granted are not the same here. An example would be Walmart, there is one here, but it is just not what I am used to. And then of course there is the language difference, and the different currency. The money here is the Euro, and let me just say the dollar value really sucks now a days. As of today, one dollar buys you seventy one Euro cents. But where in the states could you see a real castle? Not to mention go to Paris, Venice, and Rome? Although I haven't done all that yet, I will! Castles are everywhere here, I have been to a few of them. I have been to the Porta Nigra in Trier as well. Be sure to check out my other blog which describes my attempts at making money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment